Out.com's Hot New Look for Spring
By Nick Burns
Spring is quickly approaching. And you know what that means, it's time to shake things up.
Trade in your dark and dreary fall wardrobe for something more perky and pastel, try out a new silhouette, or get a head start on your summer tan. Here at Out, we've done a little spring cleaning of our own and given Out.com an Extreme Makeover-style face lift.
Notice Out.com's chic new look. It's fine silhouette. It's strong lines. It's high cheekbones. It's firm ass. And it's minimalist color palette that is so de rigeur.
Don't miss the site's hottest addition: Model Citizen—a dose of eye candy featuring some of our favorite models and model-wannabes. Be sure to stop by and say hello to Kerry, boys, and stay tuned as we continue to tweak the site to bring you more exciting content and features.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series