OMG Shoes: Diesel's 80s-Delicious Playground Sneakers
By Nick Burns
Photo: Courtesy of Diesel
The 80s are back in their fluorescent and crimped glory and Diesel is leading the way with its Spring/Summer collection. The runway presentation was an unadulterated love letter to the age when Electric Youth, Culture Club and hair bands reigned supreme.
Neon accents and 80s style are major trends this season and what better way to pay homage to the glamorous hypercolor era than a pair of neon kicks that channel a little wild b-boy style. We love Diesel's Playground high top sneaks. We love them so much, that they make us feel like this:
Playground Sneakers, Diesel, $140, visit Diesel stores nationwide (available soon!)
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'