Concrete Catwalk: Mark
By Nick Burns
Who: Mark, a hot hairstylist and colorist in Manhattan
Spotted: On 8th Avenue and 17th Street in Chelsea on his way to work.
What We Loved: Unfortunately, this photo from my iPhone doesn't show the awesome details that make Mark's outfit hot on a particularly chilly spring day in New York. It's all about texture. The subtle herringbone pattern on his charcoal gray Chinook pea coat, the contrast stitching on his G-Star shirt and silky woven pattern of his Sisley tie add polish and a little drama to an otherwise classic look.
We love Mark's mix of prep-school style and rock and roll edge—notice the rolled down Kenneth Cole boots and the tattoos that peek over his buttoned up shirt collar and tie.
If you want to be considered for Concrete Catwalk, email a photo of yourself in your chic duds to [email protected].
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection