Concrete Catwalk: Brandy Wine & Brenda A. Go-Go
By Nick Burns
Nothing screams high-fashion like a great drag queen. Take New York City drag queens Brandy Wine and Brenda A. Go-Go as prime examples. Their getups for Marc Jacobs' Fall 2008 presentation Moet & Chandon party on Friday night left even the most daring of fashionistas feeling a bit tame when they eyed Brandy's cotton-candy pink wig (the higher the hair, the closer to Jesus, I like to say), the metallic silver handbag, the prism-like dress and sensible heels. And Brenda almost fits right in with the fashion crowd in her two-tone pumps, pleated skirt and keylime top.
CORRECTION: Sorry Lady Bunny! Getty Images mislabeled the image.
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- Wallflowers: A Web Series For Singles