Winter Survival Guide: Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve
By Nick Burns
Photo: Courtesy of Kiehl's Since 1851
Cold weather is especially harsh on skin. If you're not lucky enough to live in a year round sunny paradise, chances are your paws are feeling a bit rough from the icy wind, snow, rain and below-freezing temperatures.
Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve is the perfect quick fix. The blend of avocado and sesame oils, and olive oil-derived wax provide excellent moisture for but also create a strong barrier against the elements and moisture loss—without leaving your hands feeling greasy.
And it doesn't smell like those gag-inducing floral or fruity scented moisturizers that your fag hag adores. Your nose and your hands will thank you.
Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve, $12.50, Kiehls.com
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- First Look At Neflix's Orange Is The New Black Season 2
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- 10 Qs: Billy Eichner Wants to Marry Meryl Streep and Get Down With Judi Dench