Happy Returns: Nintendo Wii
By Nick Burns
Photo: Courtesy of Nintendo
So you didn't get what you want over the holidays. Your boyfriend, parents or hair dresser completely ignored your holiday wish list and you're stuck with an ill-fitting sweater or hideous looking tie. Hopefully, you have a gift receipt (If not, take your unwanted items to Nordstrom—they'll take anything back!). Return your unwanted items and get what you really want. Here's one idea:
Video games are for kids, right? Well, the Wii changed all that and put
the fun back in gaming for people of all ages. Nintendo’s latest game
console made video games more interactive than ever by pioneering a
controller that requires more than just pushing some buttons.
Nintendo Wii, $249.99,bestbuy.com
Can't decide what to get when exchanging your unwanted gifts? Visit Out's Holiday Gift Guide for 101 fabulous ideas.
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever
- Actor Who Plays Hodor on Game of Thrones Comes Out in Understated Way