Louis Vuitton Sues Over Britney Video
By Nick Burns
A screen-grab of the pink Hummer in the sky. Britney sold separately.
Britney Spears is in trouble again! It seems her 2005 video for "Do Somethin'" depicts her driving through the clouds in a pink hummer with a dashboard upholstered in Louis Vuitton's cherry blossom fabric...the problem? The fabric is of the Canal Street kind of Vuitton (read: a cheap knock off). Louis Vuitton successfully scored an injuction that prevents the video from airing and the producers were ordered to pay $117,600 in damages to Louis Vuitton. I wonder what Dolce & Gabbana can do to get Britney to stop wearing their sunglasses around the paparazzi.
Here's a link to the video in question. But watch it soon! The producers are being fined $1,470 for every day that the video remains on the internet, so don't expert it to stay online much longer.
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Body Ready: Performance Grooming With Swimmer Amini Fonua
- Power 50
- Bryan Singer: At Its Core, X-Men Has Always Been About Outcasts
- First Look At Neflix's Orange Is The New Black Season 2