All the Roberto Cavalli News That's Fit to Print; Natural Skincare Products Not Always Better; Give Your Jeans The Night Off
By Nick Burns
News alert! People are wearing pants! The days of $300 premium denim could be over...Oh, who are we kidding? Your jeans aren't going anywhere. [NY Times]
Roberto Cavalli dressed up as Karl Lagerfeld for Halloween. Seriously! You can't make this up. Getty won't let me post the photo without selling my fashion-loving soul, but check it out for yourself. [Getty Images]
Your natural and organic skincare products might not be any better for you than those drugstore brands that are loaded with synthetic ingredients. Sorry to burst your bubble. [NY Times]
What are the Times critics saying about Roberto Cavalli's line for H&M? Eric Wilson boils it down to one neat sentence: " leopard prints for women and pimp wear for men." In other words, it fits right in with true Cavalli style. I'll be curious to know what you guys think when the line hits stores on November 8th. [NY Times]
Roberto Cavalli spilled the beans about Jennifer Lopez's pregnancy in an interview wtih People. Whoops! [Fashionista]
- Tegan And Sara Call Miley Cyrus 'This Generation's Madonna'
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Gay News & Opinion - Gay Marriage, Sports, Athletes
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team