The Fall Crave: John Varvatos Eyewear
By Nick Burns
Two John Varvatos Models Get Shady. All photos: Courtesy of John Varvatos.
Sunglasses have long reigned as a symbol of cool—just look at any celebrity who attempts to dodge the flashbulbs of hungry paparazzi by shielding their eyes with a stylish pair. Glasses are a year round must have accessory. To step up your look—with smart specs or stylish shades—check out frames from John Varvatos, whose line of eyewear blends vintage cool and nerdy chic with a little rock n' roll.
John Varvatos Eyewear, $300, at basecurveeyewear.com
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Jack Antonoff: Rocker, Ally, Militant Fashionisto, Lena’s Arm Candy
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World