The Fall Crave: John Varvatos Eyewear
By Nick Burns
Two John Varvatos Models Get Shady. All photos: Courtesy of John Varvatos.
Sunglasses have long reigned as a symbol of cool—just look at any celebrity who attempts to dodge the flashbulbs of hungry paparazzi by shielding their eyes with a stylish pair. Glasses are a year round must have accessory. To step up your look—with smart specs or stylish shades—check out frames from John Varvatos, whose line of eyewear blends vintage cool and nerdy chic with a little rock n' roll.
John Varvatos Eyewear, $300, at basecurveeyewear.com
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Dealing in Dallas: Jared Leto on Playing a transgender, HIV-positive crusader
- The Grand Budapest Hotel's Design Porn
- Panti Bliss: The Drag Queen Who Rocked Ireland Soaks In the Aftermath
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- Throwback Thursday: Neil Patrick Harris's First Out Interview