Style Council: The Nicholas K. Byard Trench
By Nick Burns
Nicholas K.'s take on the classic trench coat gives the iconic outerwear an urban and modern overhaul with a removable rabbit fur hood and zippered vest. The gray hue is a nod to the gray leather jackets of the 80s (which are slated to make a comeback) while the overall styling includes heavy military overtones. After all, the trench coat was born during World War I when Burberry was commissioned by the government to produce a coat for the troops engaged in trench warfare.
What do you think? Is the coat fabulous fashion or a fashion flop?
Post a comment with your vote!
Nicholas K. Byard Trench, $773, at Bloomingdale's
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models