Style Council: The Nicholas K. Byard Trench
By Nick Burns
Nicholas K.'s take on the classic trench coat gives the iconic outerwear an urban and modern overhaul with a removable rabbit fur hood and zippered vest. The gray hue is a nod to the gray leather jackets of the 80s (which are slated to make a comeback) while the overall styling includes heavy military overtones. After all, the trench coat was born during World War I when Burberry was commissioned by the government to produce a coat for the troops engaged in trench warfare.
What do you think? Is the coat fabulous fashion or a fashion flop?
Post a comment with your vote!
Nicholas K. Byard Trench, $773, at Bloomingdale's
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Listen to 'The Sound Of Music Live' Soundtrack
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"