Passing Judgment: Karim Rashid
By Nick Burns
Photo: Getty Images
Meet Canadian designer Karim Rashid—and his pink getup.
This is the same man who once told fab Magazine (thanks Queerty!), "I use pink a lot. I’ve been using pink since I was a teenager. I went
to my high school graduation in a pink satin suit with pink hair and
pink nails in 1976. It’s not like I’ve changed a lot. It’s always been
a part of me. Pink is strong."
I love pink as much as the next queen, but this is much too much! Rashid looks like he's preparing to join the gay gang, The Pink Panthers (that's a reference to the film Jeffrey, by the way)
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- 10 Gayest Moments in 6 Episodes of 'Teen Wolf'