Passing Judgment: Karim Rashid
By Nick Burns
Photo: Getty Images
Meet Canadian designer Karim Rashid—and his pink getup.
This is the same man who once told fab Magazine (thanks Queerty!), "I use pink a lot. I’ve been using pink since I was a teenager. I went
to my high school graduation in a pink satin suit with pink hair and
pink nails in 1976. It’s not like I’ve changed a lot. It’s always been
a part of me. Pink is strong."
I love pink as much as the next queen, but this is much too much! Rashid looks like he's preparing to join the gay gang, The Pink Panthers (that's a reference to the film Jeffrey, by the way)
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Sam Champion Receives Emotional Good Morning America Send-Off
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- Listen to 'The Sound Of Music Live' Soundtrack