Model Living; Chanel's Lost Legend; Jai Rodriguez Gets a Little Nip & Tuck; Eco-friendly Dance Club; Hollywould Do Men
By Nick Burns
Have you ever wanted to live in one of those far-too-perfect apartments shown in interior design magazines? Now you can! A handful of magazines have designed various apartments in New York City to reflect the style of the publication and will sell for $1.6 million. I wonder what an Out apartment would look like. It sure wouldn't have that country kitsch look of Country Living. [WWD]
Chanel's design director, Jacques Helleu, passed away on friday at the age of 69. [British Vogue]
Jai Rodriguez (the guy from Queer Eye whose role I still don't understand. What the hell does he do?) will appear on E!'s Dr. 90210 tonight to get some work done on his lips. I'm not kidding. Hopefully, he won't end up looking like Amanda Lepore. [E!]
An eco-friendly dance club to open in NYC? Expect recycled tables, and energy-saving lights. Please don't let them be compact fluorescent bulbs—nobody looks good under fluorescent lighting. [WWD]
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet