Marc Jacobs Wants to Save Your Big Organ
By Nick Burns
Rufus Wainwright's bares it all to save your skin. Photos: Courtesy of Marc Jacobs
Marc Jacobs and his business partner Robert Duffy want to save your biggest organ—no, not that one! Last year, Jacobs and Duffy raised over $400,000 for melanoma research by convincing celebrities like Julianne Moore, Rufus Wainwright (see above), Winona Ryder and Dita Von Teese to strip and have their naked bodies featured on a series of t-shirts. For their efforts, the boys will be honored by the NYU Cancer Institute tonight.
But their work for saving your skin isn't over. The t-shirts will be reissued with a new roster of celebs in the buff—including Helena Christensen, Eva Mendes and Heidi Klum. Watch for the new crop of shirts to hit stores soon!
- Warwick Rowers: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- Leslie Jordan Go Bold for Doritos
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- CDC Reports Rise In Unprotected Sex Among Gay Men
- Trailer Park: Kit Harington, Kellan Lutz, and Sullivan Stapleton
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?