Marc Jacobs Wants to Save Your Big Organ
By Nick Burns
Rufus Wainwright's bares it all to save your skin. Photos: Courtesy of Marc Jacobs
Marc Jacobs and his business partner Robert Duffy want to save your biggest organ—no, not that one! Last year, Jacobs and Duffy raised over $400,000 for melanoma research by convincing celebrities like Julianne Moore, Rufus Wainwright (see above), Winona Ryder and Dita Von Teese to strip and have their naked bodies featured on a series of t-shirts. For their efforts, the boys will be honored by the NYU Cancer Institute tonight.
But their work for saving your skin isn't over. The t-shirts will be reissued with a new roster of celebs in the buff—including Helena Christensen, Eva Mendes and Heidi Klum. Watch for the new crop of shirts to hit stores soon!
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- Watch the Latest Trailer for HBO's Adaptation of 'The Normal Heart'
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Wallflowers: A Web Series For Singles
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki