Clinton On Time; Vuitton News Mania!; Juice Fake Out; Hogan Courts Thakoon
By Nick Burns
President Bill Clinton is trying his hand at fashion...er..his wrist anyway. The maybe future first husband and the Clinton Foundation are teaming up with luxury watch brand Audemars Piguet to create a limited-edition line of watches. Fashion and design were always the role of the first lady. [WWD]
Dana Thomas, author of Deluxe: How Luxury Lost Its Luster, has been banned from Louis Vuitton shows and events for calling the esteemed brand "the McDonalds of the Luxury industry." Do you want fries with that? [Fashion Week Daily]
Pharrell Williams will unveil his line of jewelry for Louis Vuitton in January...seriously...seriously? [WWD]
O.J. Simpson shopping on Canal Street? The Juice's Rolex watch that was awarded to Fred Goldman in lieu of damages was returned because it's a fake. I hope O.J. got a real good deal on it. [Radar]
Photographers booed Marc Jacobs before the Louis Vuitton show began late on Sunday at the Louvre. Why are people surprised by the tardiness? Jacobs is always fashionably late. Next time, bring a book, or the latest issue of Out. [WWD]
Is Hogan feeling up Thakoon Panichgul for the role of creative director? Rumor has it that Thakoon is in not-so-secret talks with the brand. [WWD]
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Quote of the Day: Brad Pitt's Musk Smells Better Than Your Cologne
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'