Armani Does Alicia Keys; Marc is Best Dressed; Get Tix to Lagerfeld Confidential!
By Nick Burns
Giorgio Armani will show pieces from his Armani Privé collection at Fashion Rocks in London while Alicia Keys belts out her new single. Keys, whose sexuality is a favorite topic among gossip rags and Popnography, will wear a feminine (cough, cough) black organza vest with tails and jeans. How butch and femme at the same time! [WWD]
Cathy Horyn, NY Times Fashion Critic, awards best show of the fashion season to Marc Jacobs! Horyn praised him for his "Contrast [his previous collections to the] Subtle shapes and ideas in the spring show, you see someone compelled
to break out of conventions. You see a fashion that increasingly has
its own identity, which it is lighter in spirit and harder to explain." [NY Times]
Get your tickets to Lagerfeld Confidential, the Karl Lagerfeld documentary, at the Film Forum in NYC starting today! I can hear the stampede of high heels and screaming queens now. I bet popcorn sales will plummet during screenings. [Fashionista]
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans