A Sneak Peak at Roberto Cavalli's H&M Line
By Nick Burns
Roberto Cavalli's commercial for his upcoming collaboration with H&M has hit the YouTube airwaves! In the first sneak peak at the collection, it's clear that Cavalli stuck with his tried-and-true formula in design. In other words, expect to see explosions of animal prints, silver and gold lamé, big sunglasses—and feathered headdresses? Oh, please let there be headdresses! My inner drag queen would squeal with joy.
Unfortunately, it's difficult to see much of the menswear in the commercial because of the speed of the montage that is reminiscent of having an acid flashback while wandering a fun house at a county fair. See more sneak peaks and behind the scenes photos at the H&M blog. I guess we'll all have to wait until November 8th to get the real scoop on the goods.
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula