The Return of Tim Gunn
By Nick Burns
Photo: Courtesy of Bravo
Everyone's favorite fashion father-figure and Project Runway mentor, Tim Gunn, has set his sights on a reality television takeover with his new show, Tim Gunn's Guide to Style, which debuts tonight on Bravo!
Under Tim's tutelage, the fashion helpless will explore their personal style and follow the tenets of Gunn's book Tim Gunn: A Guide to Quality Taste and Style while Gunn utters his patented phrases of "Make it work" and "Carry on."
It's a makeover show that's equal parts Queer Eye and The Swan only there's just a Fab Two instead of five—model Veronica Webb co-hosts. Sadly, it looks like Gunn only works his style magic on women. Perhaps he gets his hands on guys later in the season—or just off camera.
Tune in tonight for the premiere at 10:00pm on Bravo!
BONUS: The contestants of Project Runway Season 4 will also be revealed during tonight's show!
For more information, check out Out's interview with Tim Gunn!
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It