Popnography Interrogates Hot Mad Man
By Nick Burns
My gorgeous and gossip-loving sister Shana at Popnography landed a hot interview with the cutie Bryan Batt from Mad Men, the delicious AMC television show about an ad agency in the 1960s. Shana has been blabbing about it non-stop, so you better check it out.
It turns out, Mr. Batt and his partner (in more ways than one) own a chic boutique in New Orleans. Also in the interview, Batt dishes about the 1960s-style costumes that even Thom Browne would adore and the set design items that he intends to slip into his man bag once the show wraps filming. I love this guy already!
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Sam Champion Receives Emotional Good Morning America Send-Off