Marc Jacobs Review Roundup
By Nick Burns
Marc Jacobs causes a stir with his Spring/Summer 2008 collection...and in his usual style, makes anxious spectators wait two hours for his show to begin. I hope they didn't have dinner reservations. [NY Times]
The front row of Marc Jacobs' fashion show was its own show featuring a paparazzi three-ring circus including an amazing cross section of downtown personalities and celebrity a-listers like legendary drag icon Lady Bunny, Posh Spice, Vincent Gallo, Padma Lakshmi, Heath Ledger, Russell Simmons, and more! I wonder what Lady Bunny had to say to Victoria Beckham. [NY Times]
Marc Jacobs gets slammed by fashion blogs. Thank god Women's Wear Daily is there to round up every blogger's complaint about his show (and 101 other general fashion week gripes). Makes my job easy! [WWD]
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series