Let the Games Begin! Fashion Week Kicks Off in NYC
By Nick Burns
Photos: Getty Images
Today marks the first day of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City! Bryant Park is bustling with fashion designers, models, stylists, editors, celebrities and buyers swarming around in preparation for the season's much-anticipated fashion shows.
Today's show's include:
Rock & Republic
Rag & Bone
Calvin Klein Underwear
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Watch the Latest Trailer for HBO's Adaptation of 'The Normal Heart'
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It