Let the Games Begin! Fashion Week Kicks Off in NYC
By Nick Burns
Photos: Getty Images
Today marks the first day of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City! Bryant Park is bustling with fashion designers, models, stylists, editors, celebrities and buyers swarming around in preparation for the season's much-anticipated fashion shows.
Today's show's include:
Rock & Republic
Rag & Bone
Calvin Klein Underwear
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- India Reinstates Gay Sex Ban
- WATCH: Oscar Isaac Performs Folk Version of Katy Perry's 'Roar'
- WATCH: Carmen Carrera & Her Victoria's Secret Dream
- A Pope is Person of the Year: Edie Windsor is No. 3
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?