Let the Games Begin! Fashion Week Kicks Off in NYC
By Nick Burns
Photos: Getty Images
Today marks the first day of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City! Bryant Park is bustling with fashion designers, models, stylists, editors, celebrities and buyers swarming around in preparation for the season's much-anticipated fashion shows.
Today's show's include:
Rock & Republic
Rag & Bone
Calvin Klein Underwear
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'