Concrete Catwalk: Memorial Service Ensemble
By Nick Burns
Seen: Attending the memorial service for the late, great Isabella Blow, fashion editor and international style icon, during London Fashion Week.
What we love: The gender-bending ensemble replete with heels, skinny pants, trucker hat, beard and coat in a cheery shade of daffodil yellow. How else can you stand out in a crowd of people dressed in drab, mournful black? Issy would approve.
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Watch the New Trailer for Orange Is the New Black Season 2
- The 10 Most Influential Gay Fashion Bloggers
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- 10 Queer Producers Making Waves In Hollywood
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki