The Wedding Planner: Marc Jacobs Waterford China
By Nick Burns
Photo: Courtesy of Marc Jacobs
What kind of wedding china can one expect at the nuptials of one of the world's biggest fashion designers? Well, the china of his own design, of course!
The rumored engagement of Marc Jacobs to his on-again off-again boyfriend of a gay eternity Jason Preston got us thinking: What kind of china does a fashionable gay couple select for their wedding? We like the Marc Jacobs Waterford line. Not only can you pick your place settings of wedding china, but also a great collection of chic martini glasses for the rehearsal dinner and colorful vases for your reception centerpieces.
$145 for 5-piece setting, at Waterford.com
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It