The Wedding Planner: Marc Jacobs Waterford China
By Nick Burns
Photo: Courtesy of Marc Jacobs
What kind of wedding china can one expect at the nuptials of one of the world's biggest fashion designers? Well, the china of his own design, of course!
The rumored engagement of Marc Jacobs to his on-again off-again boyfriend of a gay eternity Jason Preston got us thinking: What kind of china does a fashionable gay couple select for their wedding? We like the Marc Jacobs Waterford line. Not only can you pick your place settings of wedding china, but also a great collection of chic martini glasses for the rehearsal dinner and colorful vases for your reception centerpieces.
$145 for 5-piece setting, at Waterford.com
- WATCH: Ellen DeGeneres' First Trailer For The Oscars
- 10 Singles You May Have Missed This Year
- Was Norman Rockwell Gay?
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Confronting the 'Glitter Mafia': What Happens When the Gay Groups Become the Bullies
- Zac Efron And A Kitten Get Animated In New Motion Posters For 'That Awkward Moment'