Not So Quotidian Quotables
By Nick Burns
“Fashion is as profound and
critical a part of the social life of man as sex, and is made up of the
same ambivalent mixture of irresistible urges and inevitable taboos.”
—René König, sociologist.
Tags: Truman Says
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection