Elton to sing for Dior; Burberry sues London Fog; Details Chats up Kris Van Assche; Amex Sells Fashion Week Tix; Shiseido sells Zirh
By Nick Burns
Sir Elton John to play a dinner in Paris to commemorate the 60th anniversary of Christian Dior. Please tell me he's going to wear a John Galliano gown! [WWD]
Burberry sues London Fog alleging that the company knocked off its iconic check pattern. Have the fine folks at Burberry been to Canal Street? [NY Post]
Details chats with the handsome head of Dior Homme, Kris Van Assche. He rides a motorbike. [Details]
American Express is selling tickets to some of Fashion Week's biggest shows. The elitist quality of Fashion Week being a "by invitation only event" just sank. [Fashionista]
Shiseido sells the Zirh men's skincare line back to its former owner. Maybe he can rescue it from being an irrelevant mens brand. [WWD, sub req'd]
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Quote of the Day: Brad Pitt's Musk Smells Better Than Your Cologne