Victoria Beckham's Fashion Line Gets Slammed
By Nick Burns
Photo: Getty Images
Victoria Beckham's freshly-birthed denim and sunglasses line, dVb was ripped into pricey shreds by Posh Spice's former boss, Robert de Keyser, founder of Dekeyser Fashion, who sold Rock and Republic's during Posh's designing stint at the company.
De Keyser called the designs "tacky" and told The Sun ""The new Beckham range appears to be seriously overpriced for a line made out of a cheap fabric." Ouch!
Shortly after de Keyser's comments, and somewhere between her hot hubby's final game for Real Madrid, filming her "Coming to America" reality TV show, and rehearsing for the Spice Girls Reunion tour, the designer forever known as Posh, attended a fete at New York City's Four Season's to celebrate the launch of dVb at (the actually posh) Saks Fifth Avenue (click for photos!). I'm exhausted just typing all of that.
Perhaps dVb isn't so posh after all.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists