Proenza Schouler Video; Cover Your Bum!; Versace not Feeling Spicy; Tour Brad Pitt's Former Love Nest; Register for Fashion Week; Beckham Snapped for Motorola
By Nick Burns
Photo: Getty Images
Toto Washlets, the bum-washing toilet, covered it's asses (literally) by adding a butt-cheek blocking banner over it's large Times Square ad. [Ad Age]
Versace spokesperson denies recent rumors that Versace will wardrobe the Spice Girls on their reunion tour. [Fashion Week Daily]
Take a peek inside the former love nest of Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston before Angelina Jolie accepted her role as home wrecker. [Radar]
Press registration for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in NYC begins! See the Spring 2008 collections from September 5th through the 12th. [Fashion Week]
David Beckham is the face for the Motorola Razr2 ad campaign. He's lookin' good, but could probably use a nap. [Pink is the New Blog]
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans