Louis Vuitton Catches iPhone Fever!
By Nick Burns
Photo: Courtesy of Louis Vuitton
The fine folks at Louis Vuitton are just as obsessed with the iPhone as the rest of us (okay, most of us?). To get a bite of Apple's precious new gadget, the legendary French luxury brand plans to debut a collection of chic, iPhone cases next week—just two and a half weeks after the iPhone's heralded debut.
The cases will be available in a variety of colors and fabrics including LV monogram canvas, leather and alligator and will cost $225 to $1,120. (Red Alligator? Yes, please!)
This is not Louis Vuitton's first foray into designing cases for Apple products. The company has been designing monogram iPod cases since 2004, so it's no surprise that they've decided to dress up the iPhone in Vuitton style. And since Apple-obsessed
geeks fans waited hours in line and forked over $500 to $600 to get their hands on the gadget, they'll probably want to protect the phone with something that isn't meant for mere mortals and made of cheap plastic.
Get yours starting July 16th (that's next week!), available exclusively at Louis Vuitton's New York City flagship store until October, when the cases will be available nationwide.
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Which Oscar-Diva Movie Should You See?