Kate and Andy Spade Get Packing; Bill Blass Names New Menswear Designer; D&G Catch Olympic Spirit; Marc Jacobs snaps Michael Stipe
By Nick Burns
Photo: Getty Images
Husband and wife design-duo Kate and Andy Spade pack their bags and leave their namesake company. Soccer moms and gay men weep. [WWD, sub req'd]
Michael Bastian named creative director for menswear at Bill Blass—a position that hasn’t existed at the house since 1987. [DNR]
Dolce & Gabbana will outfit the Chinese Olympic soccer team with chic Italian clothes to wear during those rare occasions when the players aren't busy messing with their balls. [WWD]
Nominations for the Los Angeles Fashion Awards are in! [Fashion Week Daily]
Marc Jacobs to feature Michael Stipe in his fall ad campaign? [Fashion Inc.]
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- 2014 CFDA Awards: And The Nominees Are...
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam