John Mayer GAP Ads Look Oddly Familiar
By Nick Burns
Even the pose, tattoos (which are on JT's left arm), and overall style
are similar. (Yes, I know it's not a perfect match with this screen grab, just watch the video already). J.C. Chasez also strikes a similar pose.
Could this be a coincidence? or just a form of flattery? After all,
John Mayer did admit to kind of maybe flirting with JT at the Video Music Awards in 2003. Well, sort of.
Or maybe Ms. Leibovitz is just channeling a bit of Herb Ritts? It wouldn't be the first time that her work looked strikingly similar to that of another artist. I'm just saying!
Liev Schreiber, Forest Whitaker, Ken Watanabe, Lucy Liu, Sarah
Silverman , Selma Blair and many others also star in the "Classics
Redefined" campaign. The ads hit major magazines in September.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters