Time Wars: Dior v. iPhone
By Here Media
Traditionally people have worn wristwatches to tell the time. But with the iPhone hitting the market June 29th, more and more people are making the jump from watch to phone.
“I never wear watches,” said Joe, an OUT editor. “My wrists are too skinny. I just look at my phone instead.”
Yet there are legions who will never turn to their phones for the time. “It’s easier to just go like this,” said Bill, another OUT editor who countered Joe's argument with a shake of his wrist and a glance at his watch. “Watches are the only jewelry I wear.”
When asked to weigh in, OUT's fashion editors responded with some of their favortie Dior watches.
Decision 07: watches v phones. You decide.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- 10 Gayest Moments in 6 Episodes of 'Teen Wolf'