Time Wars: Dior v. iPhone
By Here Media
Traditionally people have worn wristwatches to tell the time. But with the iPhone hitting the market June 29th, more and more people are making the jump from watch to phone.
“I never wear watches,” said Joe, an OUT editor. “My wrists are too skinny. I just look at my phone instead.”
Yet there are legions who will never turn to their phones for the time. “It’s easier to just go like this,” said Bill, another OUT editor who countered Joe's argument with a shake of his wrist and a glance at his watch. “Watches are the only jewelry I wear.”
When asked to weigh in, OUT's fashion editors responded with some of their favortie Dior watches.
Decision 07: watches v phones. You decide.
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- WATCH: Chris Lilley Teases New 'Summer Heights High' Spin-Off
- Have 30 Minutes to Watch a Lana Del Rey's Short Film?