Roberto Cavalli Hearts H&M!
By Nick Burns
Photo: Courtesy of H&M
Roberto Cavalli has been a busy guy! First he's snapping photos of Kate Moss and Pete Doherty for his Fall ad campaign and now he's designing a limited edition collection of men's and women's clothes and accessories for H&M!
Cavalli is known for his wild prints, revolutionary design and over-the-top sensuality. So it's no surprise that he regularly dresses celebrity heavy-hitters like Madonna, Beyoncé, Gwyneth Paltrow, Charlize Theron, Jennifer Lopez, Sharon Stone, Victoria Beckham, Lenny Kravitz and Adrien Brody.
Cavalli follows in the footsteps of other fashion greats who have teamed up with H&M for incredible design collabos, including Viktor & Rolf, Karl Lagerfeld and Stella McCartney—not to mention pop queens (a.k.a. fashion enthusiasts) Madonna and Kylie Minogue.
The Roberto Cavalli at H&M collection will include 20 pieces and hits stores November 8th. Don't count on finding much left on the racks on November 9th. Like your mother always said: The early bird get the best duds!
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- James Franco's Hardcore Interior. Leather Bar Hits Cinemas