Brando Models for Versace
By Nick Burns
Photo: Getty Images
Donatella Versace, the blonde that launched a thousand bottle blondes, tapped a Brando to be the face of her Fall 2007 menswear ad campaign, reports Fashion Week Daily. No, not Marlon Brando—he passed away in 2004—but his handsome grandson, Tuki Brando. Yes, his name really is Tuki. Tuki follows in the footsteps of a host of other up-and-comers and aging divas (like a fine wine, people!) such as Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Christina Ricci, Demi Moore and Madonna who were also Versace faces. Let's just say he's in good company!
Check out the hot photo of Tuki at Fashion Week Daily!
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- Quote of the Day: Josh Hutcherson Describes His Sexuality
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary
- Chris Tyler's Pop Culture Obsession With Blowjobs, Gaga & TRL Is Changing the Face of Drag