Bed me right round, right round
By shana naomi
This article about how circular beds are making a comeback (really? really? but what are you supposed to, um, old onto?!) sent me on a search for places other than the Standard Hotel's rooftop lounge where I might try out my very own.
Ikea used to make one, priced about the same as custom-made bedsheets for the more expensive versions, but now it seems you're gonna be stuck picking up lightly used models off craigslist, and it turns out there are things I don't really want to buy second-hand after all.
Further poking around "weird modern bed" websites yielded this scissor-based frame, which has all the novelty and none of the awkward falling off.
Where do you draw the form vs. function line for your bed options?
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Qs: Billy Eichner Wants to Marry Meryl Streep and Get Down With Judi Dench
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- EXCLUSIVE: Elton John Performing Benny and the Jets During Concert Film Million Dollar Piano