The Most Fun, Raunchy Fashion Show of the Year (So Far)
Only the Australians could produce a fashion parade as brash as FashionAssassin.
than 400 models and 200 photographers are participating, with an
estimated 1200 pairs of new shoes getting their first outing at the
shows. By the time Fashion Week winds up, the fashion mob will have
ripped through 150 cans of hairspray and 14,400 hairpins. They
made a name for themselves with outlandish antics such as throwing a
model overboard and releasing live rats during a catwalk show."
Photos: Getty Images.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan