The Most Fun, Raunchy Fashion Show of the Year (So Far)
Only the Australians could produce a fashion parade as brash as FashionAssassin.
than 400 models and 200 photographers are participating, with an
estimated 1200 pairs of new shoes getting their first outing at the
shows. By the time Fashion Week winds up, the fashion mob will have
ripped through 150 cans of hairspray and 14,400 hairpins. They
made a name for themselves with outlandish antics such as throwing a
model overboard and releasing live rats during a catwalk show."
Photos: Getty Images.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- 10 Queer Producers Making Waves In Hollywood
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Throwback Thursday: Alan Cumming Exposes Himself on the Cover
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever