If We Were Anywhere Near L.A. Right Now...
We'd head straight for Birdwell Britches and get our own custom-made board shorts.
For as little as $39, you get to pick the color, the print, pocket, and stitching options. Thrillist LA (thanks for the tip!) believes the trunks can last up to a quarter century. Since 1961, this family run operation ("only family answers the phone") has been suiting up sexy surfers under the delightful slogan "quality is our gimmick."
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends