For that special just-got-laid smell...
By shana naomi
Sometimes it's easy to overlook the most important part of a long profile, especially when it's approximately the 184th such piece about Tom Ford to be published in as many hours.
Buried deep within the lengthy New York magazine article -- from which certain details about Ford's relative measurements were apparently excised before going to print -- is this offhanded statement about his new store's "perfumery of Estée Lauder–produced scents."
Ford has said that they
are supposed to smell like the sweat of a man's balls. A woman wants a
man to smell like a man, he thinks.
Sorry for, um, missing the ball our last time around.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet