For that special just-got-laid smell...
By shana naomi
Sometimes it's easy to overlook the most important part of a long profile, especially when it's approximately the 184th such piece about Tom Ford to be published in as many hours.
Buried deep within the lengthy New York magazine article -- from which certain details about Ford's relative measurements were apparently excised before going to print -- is this offhanded statement about his new store's "perfumery of Estée Lauder–produced scents."
Ford has said that they
are supposed to smell like the sweat of a man's balls. A woman wants a
man to smell like a man, he thinks.
Sorry for, um, missing the ball our last time around.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower