YouTube Pick: The View from Your Shopping Cart
Ask A Gay Man hits a major shopping outlet (it looks like Kmart to us) and calls out some very sad, very typical middle American fashion victims. Big baggy carpenter jeans with bad whitewashing around the butt, couples wearing matching pleather bomber jackets, teenage girls sporting those horrible hats even Britney doesn't don anymore. All this captured at crotch-level by a camera hidden in the front of AAGM's shopping cart. Brilliant.
- Warwick Rowers: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- R Kelly: I’ve Met My Match In Lady Gaga
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Trailer Park: Kit Harington, Kellan Lutz, and Sullivan Stapleton
- Performance Artist Bojana Radulovic Discusses Air Doll, Bergman & the Will to Live