Welcome to Mycokefest!
If this were a real mycokefest, Kate Moss would be in the front row in her party dress, jumping up and down and cheering while Pusha T laid on the beats. Instead, gym bunny L.L. Cool J frontlined the Coca-Cola-fueled celebroconcert.
Wait! We did find one reference to white powder in an L.L. tune, "Judge Talking":
Uzi's, nines, forty-fives and Macks
Cocaine on the brain, gold chains, and jacks
Cool James, you are a badass!
Want more gossip about famous people? Popnography has this handy guide to this weekend's celebrity sexuality denials, plus some new nicknames. ScarJo? NatPo?
Photo: Getty Images
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- A Shirtless Michael J. Willett Performs Stripped Down Cover of Natasha Bedingfield