Welcome to Mycokefest!
If this were a real mycokefest, Kate Moss would be in the front row in her party dress, jumping up and down and cheering while Pusha T laid on the beats. Instead, gym bunny L.L. Cool J frontlined the Coca-Cola-fueled celebroconcert.
Wait! We did find one reference to white powder in an L.L. tune, "Judge Talking":
Uzi's, nines, forty-fives and Macks
Cocaine on the brain, gold chains, and jacks
Cool James, you are a badass!
Want more gossip about famous people? Popnography has this handy guide to this weekend's celebrity sexuality denials, plus some new nicknames. ScarJo? NatPo?
Photo: Getty Images
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- The 10 Most Influential Gay Fashion Bloggers
- Next Year in Kampala? America’s LGBT rights industry goes global