Welcome to Mycokefest!
If this were a real mycokefest, Kate Moss would be in the front row in her party dress, jumping up and down and cheering while Pusha T laid on the beats. Instead, gym bunny L.L. Cool J frontlined the Coca-Cola-fueled celebroconcert.
Wait! We did find one reference to white powder in an L.L. tune, "Judge Talking":
Uzi's, nines, forty-fives and Macks
Cocaine on the brain, gold chains, and jacks
Cool James, you are a badass!
Want more gossip about famous people? Popnography has this handy guide to this weekend's celebrity sexuality denials, plus some new nicknames. ScarJo? NatPo?
Photo: Getty Images
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Culture Wars: Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists?
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete