The Glasses Closet
Sunglasses are a great way to protect you eyes from the sun's harmful rays...and to deflect unwanted attention, while giving off an air of aloof cool. These two stars, whose sexual preferences are the subject of much speculation, are both noteworthy case studies in matching face shape to sunglasses shape. Let's go by the guidelines laid out by Men's Flair.
Quadrilateral Lenses: Jodie Foster
"Wear square sunglasses for a diamond or oblong face shape...Be sure to shorten your face with sunglasses that do not extend past the widest part of the cheekbones." Score: 6 out of 10. Jodie's lenses are a bit too wide for her cheeks, though we like the slight cat-eyes slant.
Square Face: Timbaland
"Sunglasses with teardrop shaped lenses look especially good on someone with a square face. They will soften up the jawline and forehead." Score: 9 out of 10. Timba rocks the aviators, though we'd suggest a pair with a smaller bridge next time, so as to lessen the impression this pair gives of an impermeable obsidian wall.
Photos: Getty Images.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet