The Dao of QVC
-Chloe Dao, quoted in Forbes
Sometimes nice, quiet, hard-working girls really do win, as Chloe Dao proved when she became the victor of season two of Project Runway. Her unfussed manner and super-elegant designs had us cheering for her all the way.
We were a little concerned, then, when Dao announced a partnership with QVC earlier this year. The woman seemed almost too good for Bravo, would she now be churning out ugly platinum jewelry to be hawked by Kathy Hilton on late night cable TV?
We'll find out soon enough, when Simply Chloe Dao debuts on May 10. Until then, we're just hoping Dao can somehow make the 30 million Americans (hey, that's 1 in 10!) who watch QVC dress a little better.
For more, read Fashion Wire Daily's interview with Dao.
Photo: Getty Images
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends