Where Are You Now, Elsa?
We haven't seen Klensch on the tube in years, but her website suggests she's been
spending most of her time writing whodunits about a fictional TV fashion reporter with a knack for finding murderers. Of course there are kind blurbs for her mysteries from Donna Karan and Oscar de la Renta.
We're sure you write a mean Miss Marple, Elsa, but we want to see you back on TV!
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection