Problem: you want to wear those cute fire engine red underpants by American Apparel underneath a nice pair of summery white trousers, which make you feel debonair (in a Don Johnson kind of way). You are not willing to compromise on this. Red briefs. White slacks. You just don't want the briefs to show through the slacks, resulting in a pinkish discoloring around your genitals.
The Unique Clothing Company (Uniqlo) lives up to its name, with the introduction of guaranteed-opacity white trousers, soon to hit the market. How did they achieve this technological milestone? Through the addition of "ceramics" (um, like clay? we're wondering too) to the polyester mix. We're intrigued.
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends