Mister Rogers' Sin
In his time, Mister Rogers did a lot of good things - like teach us to deal with angry feelings, and to distinguish between reality and fantasy. And he did at least one very bad thing: by always wearing cardigans, he made these marvelous button-up sweaters something no one would ever want to wear until they were at least as old as Mister Rogers!
In the four years since Rogers passed on to heaven/the neighborhood of make-believe, men have gingerly begun slipping their arms back into cardigans. The results are encouraging, as evidenced by the gents depicted below. Check out Simon Chilvers' piece in today's Guardian, which unpacks the cardigan renaissance.
Ryan Gosling, Oliver Best, Ben Newton
Photos: Getty Images.
- A Brief History of 'Same Love'
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Small Engine Repair: Keegan Allen & James Talk Facebook Fears
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- Greg Louganis & Johnny Chaillot