The Sexual Habits of Teens, Gays
Researchers have just released the findings of the first-ever long-term study of the sexual habits of high schoolers. Over 18 months, the researchers interviewed with about 90% of the students at a mostly-white suburban HS which shall remain anonymous (they called it "Jefferson High School").
In keeping with the narrative conventions of teen cinema, the researchers expected a few males and females (studs, sluts) to have many different sexual partners. Instead, they found one big daisy-chain of sexual relations, with a few outliers. The graphic of who was bonking who looks a little like a virus, underscoring the point that this kind of research can be used in fighting STDs.
It's fascinating reading, but would have been more interesting had the researchers a) discovered any same-sex hookups, b) come to a, er firm conclusion on whether oral counts. You know it does!
Related: Boston University's Daily Free Press reports on a college stats course with a gay bent. The Professor told the newspaper:
"There was one guy who started the class as SQJD [what he called
straight, questioning himself for Johnny Depp], and by the end of the
class, he had come out as bisexual,"
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends