"Helvetica" has started to hit theaters nationwide.
The film's website says it's "a feature-length independent film about typography, graphic design and
global visual culture. It looks at the proliferation of one typeface
(which will celebrate its 50th birthday in 2007) as part of a larger
conversation about the way type affects our lives."
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary
- What Does LGBT Power Look Like in 2014
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know