From the Desk of Marc Jacobs...
New York Magazine brings us an intimate look at Jacobs' workspace (cluttered desk), and those of Martha Stewart (neat, dull), music producer LA Reid (big speakers, dark wood), and a half dozen other New Yorkers. Our fave? Paul Rudnick's claustrophobia-inducing den of spiky, neo-gothic furnishings.
Paul Rudnick: loves dramatic lighting
Photo: Getty Images
- Beyoncé Liberated
- LISTEN: Britney Spears and Sia Do Acoustic "Passenger"
- EXCLUSIVE: Matt Bomer Explains How The Normal Heart Changed His Life
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- My 10 Most Shocking Memories of Michael Alig
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'