From the Desk of Marc Jacobs...
New York Magazine brings us an intimate look at Jacobs' workspace (cluttered desk), and those of Martha Stewart (neat, dull), music producer LA Reid (big speakers, dark wood), and a half dozen other New Yorkers. Our fave? Paul Rudnick's claustrophobia-inducing den of spiky, neo-gothic furnishings.
Paul Rudnick: loves dramatic lighting
Photo: Getty Images
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Olympic Diver Tom Daley Comes Out
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad