From the Desk of Marc Jacobs...
New York Magazine brings us an intimate look at Jacobs' workspace (cluttered desk), and those of Martha Stewart (neat, dull), music producer LA Reid (big speakers, dark wood), and a half dozen other New Yorkers. Our fave? Paul Rudnick's claustrophobia-inducing den of spiky, neo-gothic furnishings.
Paul Rudnick: loves dramatic lighting
Photo: Getty Images
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans