From the Desk of Marc Jacobs...
New York Magazine brings us an intimate look at Jacobs' workspace (cluttered desk), and those of Martha Stewart (neat, dull), music producer LA Reid (big speakers, dark wood), and a half dozen other New Yorkers. Our fave? Paul Rudnick's claustrophobia-inducing den of spiky, neo-gothic furnishings.
Paul Rudnick: loves dramatic lighting
Photo: Getty Images
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film