Don't Call It a Blog, it's a Scene!
"The room was beautiful, complete with elegant ebony-colored picnic
tables with an abundance of red anemones and blue and white lilacs. The
far wall was all glass with the extraordinary neon view of the city
plus Central Park. But all eyes were on the women. Best-dressed? Eleanor Lembo Ylvisaker in a short, black dress—a Mainbocher-like 1950s top with inverted bulb skirt, by the British fashion house Preen."
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans