Don't Call It a Blog, it's a Scene!
"The room was beautiful, complete with elegant ebony-colored picnic
tables with an abundance of red anemones and blue and white lilacs. The
far wall was all glass with the extraordinary neon view of the city
plus Central Park. But all eyes were on the women. Best-dressed? Eleanor Lembo Ylvisaker in a short, black dress—a Mainbocher-like 1950s top with inverted bulb skirt, by the British fashion house Preen."
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- A Shirtless Michael J. Willett Performs Stripped Down Cover of Natasha Bedingfield