Don't Call It a Blog, it's a Scene!
"The room was beautiful, complete with elegant ebony-colored picnic
tables with an abundance of red anemones and blue and white lilacs. The
far wall was all glass with the extraordinary neon view of the city
plus Central Park. But all eyes were on the women. Best-dressed? Eleanor Lembo Ylvisaker in a short, black dress—a Mainbocher-like 1950s top with inverted bulb skirt, by the British fashion house Preen."
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'