Banned in Blekinge!
Crocs, those brightly-colored Swiss-cheese clogs that became ubiquitous last year, and which James Cramer recently touted on Mad Money, have been banned in Blekinge hospital in Sweden (via Boing Boing).
Apparently they were causing static electricity, which made the machinery go haywire.
Photo: Getty Images
- WATCH: Oscar Isaac Performs Folk Version of Katy Perry's 'Roar'
- A Pope is Person of the Year: Edie Windsor is No. 3
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- Zachary Quinto Models For Mr Porter
- Erasure's Andy Bell On the Magic & Melancholy of Christmas
- Tom Daley & Maria Bello Are Bi, Get Used To It