Banned in Blekinge!
Crocs, those brightly-colored Swiss-cheese clogs that became ubiquitous last year, and which James Cramer recently touted on Mad Money, have been banned in Blekinge hospital in Sweden (via Boing Boing).
Apparently they were causing static electricity, which made the machinery go haywire.
Photo: Getty Images
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends