Wherefore Art Thou Romeo?
Radar reports that choreographer Matthew Bourne (Edward Scissorhands, the all-male Swan Lake) is now planning Romeo, Romeo, a 100% man take on Prokofiev's ballet Romeo and Juliet. No word on which Romeo will get to be Montague, and which Caupulet.
Photo: Getty Images
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Gay Fashion Blog - What Truman Says Goes
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower