Thursday Styles, Dissected
So much to chew on in today's Thursday Styles in the New York Times. Always so much flimsier and gayer than Sunday Styles. Today's highlights:
Karin Nelson reports that Hedi Slimane's ties have gone bulimic - they are down to 3/4 of an inch wide!
Out contributor Mike Albo visits the shrine of serenity that is the Origins store.
On Cathy Horyn's blog, we are treated to these intriguing observations:
"it’s not about trends, it’s about designers."
"I’d never bet against Galliano."
"The Cooper-Hewitt has asked me to moderate a discussion with Ralph Rucci and Narciso Rodriguez...We’re supposed to talk about the State of Fashion. That sounds grave,
but if you want to come, tickets are $15 and $20."
Photo: Getty Images
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- My 10 Most Shocking Memories of Michael Alig
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Highlights 'Confusion' in U.S. on LGBT Issues
- My Prison Pen Pal: Why I befriended a convicted sex offender
- Jodie Foster Marries Girlfriend Alexandra Hedison
- EXCLUSIVE: Matt Bomer Explains How The Normal Heart Changed His Life